DEAR WILDLY BUSY EOers WHO TEND TO
“SCAN” CONTENT IF YOU WANT TO HAVE A GREAT TIME AT NERVE, IF NOTHING ELSE PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING AS THEY ARE VERY CRITICAL TO YOUR ENJOYMENT
- Photo ID is required to pick-up Name Badge when you arrive. No Photo ID. No Badge.
- There is a LOT of walking between sessions – wear comfortable shoes
- The ONLY meals being served as part of Nerve are Tuesday and Thursday dinner. Otherwise, you are on your own to enjoy the culinary adventures of Charleston for all other meals.
- There is NO transportation between sessions – all is within walking distance
- A RESERVED SEAT is required for EVERY session so make sure to register by clicking here
- You MUST DOWNLOAD the BIZZABO APP – we will scan this to get you into each session. iPhone: Click here | Android: Click here
- No transportation to opening session but there IS a bus to the opening party AND bus back to NERVE hotels.
- Breakfast & Lunch on your own
- A RESERVED SEAT using the BIZZABO APP is required for EVERY session
- Register for a MyEO dinner
- Breakfast & Lunch on your own
- RESERVED SEAT is required for EVERY session
- Board the Ferry to finale USS Yorktown at the Aquarium Wharf/Maritime Center at 10 Wharfside St., Charleston SC 29401
OTHER VERY IMPORTANT FAQ’S WE SUGGEST YOU READ
- Photo ID is required at Check-in for Name Badge pickup
- Name Badge pickup/Help Desk
- Tues 24 Sept Hibernian Hall 1-4pm
- Tues 24 Sept Charleston Music Hall 4-4:30pm
- Tues 24 Sept Pacific Box & Crate 6:30-8pm
- Wed 25 Sept Hibernian Hall 8-6pm
- Thurs 26 Sept Hibernian Hall 8-6pm
- No transportation TO opening session at Charleston Music Hall
- Bus transportation TO opening party at Pacific Box & Crate
- Bus transportation to Mills House, Dewberry and King Charles, Andrew Pinckney & Restoration (all 3 drop at King Charles Inn) from Pacific Box & Crate
- No transportation to and from sessions at Hibernian Hall, Mills House or Dewberry
- Transportation to ALL Destination Education Sessions (EXCEPT Ft Sumter) leave from the front porch of Hibernian Hall
- Ft. Sumter Tour meet at Liberty Square’s Fort Sumter Visitors Center, 340 Concord St. Charleston, SC 29401
- To get to the closing aboard the USS Yorktown board the Ferry at the Aquarium Wharf/Maritime Center at 10 Wharfside St., Charleston SC 29401
- Pedi-cabs will be available (at your own cost) for transportation be sessions
FOOD & BEVERAGE
Our intent for Nerve 2019 is for attendees to enjoy all of Charleston, including the culinary scene.
- Breakfast & Lunch on your own daily
- Snacks & Beverages served in sessions at Hibernian, Mills House and Dewberry
- Dinner will be served at Opening and Closing sessions on Tuesday and Thursday
- Dietary restrictions have been accounted for at planned dinners
- Join us for a cocktail party Wednesday 25 Sept from 5-7pm at the Hibernian Hall
- Dinner on your own or part of a MyEO event on Wednesday
If you are a GUEST, your member host will need to register you for MyEO Events.
If you are a Speaker, Sponsor or Accelerator please email JOrozco@eonetwork.org to register
- 1. EONerve.com/Agenda
- 2. Click My Registered Sessions
- 3. Click Login and enter your email that you used to purchase your Nerve ticket
- 4. You will receive an email to confirm
- 5. Login to EONerve.com/Agenda and pick your sessions by selecting a seat. You can always reach out to Support@bizzabo.com
- Lots of walking between session – wear comfortable shoes – cobblestone streets
- Tuesday nights party is outside in a casual setting
- Wear comfortable flat shoes to the Aircraft carrier – casual and outside
- It will be warm and beautiful
Why do I have to register for sessions in advance?
- This year’s NERVE is working hard to provide exclusive content like Arbinger and lots of sessions (called “Destination Education”) that take advantage of the city. Because those can’t be in the same physical location, we need to know who is going to what ahead of time.
- Because of that, it’s very important that you don’t just try to “show up” at anything like you might if this were at a big conference center
- If you try to show up, we’ll fit you in if we can, but if there is no space you probably will NOT have time to make it to an alternative session, as it might be on the other side of the peninsula.
- Registration will open August 1st and you will get a link to your personal registration
Can I switch to a different session later?
- Yes. Using the Bizzabo registration app, you can change your selections up to the time of the event, if there is availability.
Something came up and I cannot attend. Can I get a refund for my ticket?
- Unfortunately no. Nerve tickets are nonrefundable.
OK, Since I can’t get a refund, can I sell / transfer my ticket?
- Yes, you can sell and/or transfer your ticket, with a few exceptions.
- Member tickets can be transferred to another member. Guest / Spouse tickets can be transferred to a Guest / Spouse of a registered EO Member only. EO Members cannot attend as the guest of another Member.
- There is a $250 transfer fee. The person who is the recipient of the transfer needs to complete the Nerve Event Waiver form to be manually registered. All payments for ticket transfers are handled between the two parties.
- Each EO attendee must check-in and register. You will be required to show proof of ID in order to register. This is because of SC ABC laws.
Process for Transferring Tickets
- Find someone to transfer the ticket to. We recommend contacting your chapter admin to see if anyone is looking for a ticket or posting a request in the EO Nerve Facebook Group.
- Once you find someone who is interested in your ticket, please email email@example.com. Indicate the name and chapter of the Member assuming your ticket and copy them via email.
- Please remember it is up to the two parties to coordinate any transfer of payments individually.
- Recipient of the ticket will need to complete the waiver to attend. Please send the waiver to firstname.lastname@example.org and an PayPal invoice will be issued to the person you are transferring the ticket to for the $250 fee.
- Once the waiver and fee are received the ticket will be transferred. Please note that the transferring of the registration is a manual process in the Nerve system. Please be sure to follow this process to avoid any issues at Nerve.
- Halls Chophouse
- Bertha’s Restaurant
2332 Meeting Street Rd
North Charleston, SC 29405
- Edmunds Oast Brewing
- Reverly Brewing Co
- Cooper River Brewing Co
- Tradesman Brewing Co
Want to Extend Your Stay in the Holy City?
We don’t blame you! Charleston is full of history, amazing food, shopping and more! Contact Naomi@IDEvents.com for assistance on a Forum or Chapter Retreat. Check out the MyEO Events page for a growing list of upcoming events in the city. We have everything from great food and golfing to concerts and cooking classes.
Travel and Accommodations
Fly directly into Charleston, SC (CHS). From there utilize taxi service, Uber or Lyft to head right to your hotel.
Easily accessible off of Interstate 95, travel east on Highway 26 into historic Charleston.
NERVE 2019 will be hosted at a variety of speciality venues each with limited space.
- The Mills House
- The Dewberry
- Andrew Pinckney Inn – SOLD OUT
- King Charles Inn
- The Restoration