Why do I have to register for sessions in advance?
- This year’s NERVE is working hard to provide exclusive content like Arbinger and lots of sessions (called “Destination Education”) that take advantage of the city. Because those can’t be in the same physical location, we need to know who is going to what ahead of time.
- Because of that, it’s very important that you don’t just try to “show up” at anything like you might if this were at a big conference center
- If you try to show up, we’ll fit you in if we can, but if there is no space you probably will NOT have time to make it to an alternative session, as it might be on the other side of the peninsula.
- Registration will open August 1st and you will get a link to your personal registration
Can I switch to a different session later?
- Yes. Using the Bizzabo registration app, you can change your selections up to the time of the event, if there is availability.
Something came up and I cannot attend. Can I get a refund for my ticket?
- Unfortunately no. Nerve tickets are nonrefundable.
OK, Since I can’t get a refund, can I sell / transfer my ticket?
- Yes, you can sell and/or transfer your ticket, with a few exceptions.
- Member tickets can be transferred to another member. Guest / Spouse tickets can be transferred to a Guest / Spouse of a registered EO Member only. EO Members cannot attend as the guest of another Member.
- There is a $250 transfer fee. The person who is the recipient of the transfer needs to complete the Nerve Event Waiver form to be manually registered. All payments for ticket transfers are handled between the two parties.
- Each EO attendee must check-in and register. You will be required to show proof of ID in order to register. This is because of SC ABC laws.
Process for Transferring Tickets
- Find someone to transfer the ticket to. We recommend contacting your chapter admin to see if anyone is looking for a ticket or posting a request in the EO Nerve Facebook Group.
- Once you find someone who is interested in your ticket, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Indicate the name and chapter of the Member assuming your ticket and copy them via email.
- Please remember it is up to the two parties to coordinate any transfer of payments individually.
- Recipient of the ticket will need to complete the waiver to attend. Please send the waiver to email@example.com and an PayPal invoice will be issued to the person you are transferring the ticket to for the $400 fee.
- Once the waiver and fee are received the ticket will be transferred. Please note that the transferring of the registration is a manual process in the Nerve system. Please be sure to follow this process to avoid any issues at Nerve.
- Halls Chophouse
- Bertha’s Restaurant
2332 Meeting Street Rd
North Charleston, SC 29405
- Edmunds Oast Brewing
- Reverly Brewing Co
- Cooper River Brewing Co
- Tradesman Brewing Co
Want to Extend Your Stay in the Holy City?
We don’t blame you! Charleston is full of history, amazing food, shopping and more! Contact Naomi@IDEvents.com for assistance on a Forum or Chapter Retreat. Check out the MyEO Events page for a growing list of upcoming events in the city. We have everything from great food and golfing to concerts and cooking classes.
Travel and Accommodations
Fly directly into Charleston, SC (CHS). From there utilize taxi service, Uber or Lyft to head right to your hotel.
Easily accessible off of Interstate 95, travel east on Highway 26 into historic Charleston.
NERVE 2019 will be hosted at a variety of speciality venues each with limited space.
- The Mills House
- The Dewberry
- Andrew Pinckney Inn – SOLD OUT
- King Charles Inn
- The Restoration